Pay for driving on toll road, invoice #00660545

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sun Apr 5 06:31:45 PDT 2015

In article <551FE0E4.1020808 at gmail.com>, michael norman
<michaeltnorman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/04/15 13:53, Terry L. Ridder wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Next someone will tell me I was caught speeding in my wheelchair. ;-)
> >
> > Sent from my iPad terry l. ridder ><>

> I got this too.

I've just had a "FedEx Problems with parcel delivery" that claims to come
from the list! Jings! I didn't know get_iplayer used a parcel carrier to
get files from the BBC. 8-]

> Is this list compromised ?

Depends what you mean. IIRC The web pages for the list cheerfully shows all
the names we subscribe under. So anyone can scape the pages to gather our
chosen addresses, then do this kind of thing directly to us even if the
get-iplayer server ate their attempts to have it broadcast the crap.

I prefer lists that *don't* list details in the clear like this. But 'yer
pays yer money and yer takes yer choice'...

Jim