Problems downloading Springwatch

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Sat Apr 4 15:32:04 PDT 2015

On Sat, 04 Apr 2015 18:56:20 +0100, Alan Milewczyk wrote:

> Just to comment on a point made earlier in this thread, I have contacted
> the BBC on maybe a dozen occasions using the online form, possibly a
> half of them relating to iPlayer issues - each contact has been
> acknowledged within an hour or two with an iPlayer Support reference
> number and subsequently an e-mail in reply.

Where is this form?

I wanted to report that the first three parts of Rise of the Continents were
missing but after following three of four links to pages and another half
dozen drop down options I still hadn't got to anything where I could simply
say "Rise of the Continents series is missing parts 1, 2, 3."

--
Cheers
Dave.