Strugging to record Building Dream Homes

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 09:25:01 PDT 2014

On 27 Oct 2014, at 15:30, Paul Phillips wrote:
> WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s):
> default (available versions: signed,audiodescribed)

That's the important bit of info. It's telling you that no 'default'
versions of the programme are available, just signed and audio described
versions.

If you still want to download these programmes you can use the
--versions command. I wrote a small guide to downloading these versions
in the guide section of the forums:

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/guides/