Accessing programmes more than a week old?

Chris Marriott chris at chrism.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 01:21:33 PDT 2014

Apologies - this is slightly OT for the list, but perhaps someone knows the
answer.

I was under the impression that iPlayer had been updated to allow the
playing of programmes more than a week old, now, but when I go to the
iPlayer web site, and select a TV channel, the list of dates along the top
of the page still only allows me to view programmes less than a week old. Is
there a way to go back further, or has the extension to 30 days not yet
happened?

Thanks!

Chris