Your message to get_iplayer awaits moderator approval

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:44:06 PDT 2014

On 10/10/2014 01:38, C E Macfarlane wrote:
> It has an altered version of the main perl script attached to it.

I for one definitely don't want to see that in my inbox.  If you're
trying to contribute some changes to get_iplayer, dumping the entire
script isn't the way to go about it. You shouldn't expect someone else
to figure out what you changed.

Fork get_iplayer on GitHub, create a branch and commit your changes to
it, then send a pull request. See:

https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki/contribute

If you don't like GitHub, at least post your changes in the form of a
patch.  There is plenty of information on the net about creating patch
files.