Another download issue.

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Mon Oct 6 20:33:15 PDT 2014

 On Tue Oct 7 01:48:48 BST 2014, I wrote:

> On  Tue Oct 7 00:12:10 BST 2014, dinkypumpkin wrote:
>
>> The metadata may be broken, or this may be
>> a change in the way programmes are archived.
>> Perhaps it's a casualty of the switchover to 28-day availability
>
> I honestly hope this is just a fluke, else this spells
> very bad news for get_iplayer...

  There seems to be a similar case, reported 4 days ago:

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/topic/problem-downloading-certain-programmes/

The programme itself does play fine in a browser,
but won't download with GiP, because the playlist URL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlist/b04jtmbc

declares:  <noItems reason="preAvailability"/>

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Vangelis.