Strictly causing grief again

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Sun Nov 30 05:16:43 PST 2014

On Sun Nov 30 11:04:05 GMT 2014, Michael Pavling wrote:

> I noticed a missing episode of Strictly from last week's PVR runs
> I just tried to download it manually.
>
> I first got this error by running via PID:
> INFO: No specified modes
> (flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow) available
> for this programme with version 'default' (try using
> --modes=flashaacstd,rtspaacstd)
> ERROR: Failed to record ' -  (b04t73z8)'

Good afternoon, Michael :-)
Please refer to this Support forum thread:

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/topic/unable-to-download-strictly-cd/#post-10619

The OP there was a Windows user, I'm pretty sure
you can find your own way on Ubuntu 14.10...

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/wiki/installation/githeadgit/

Hope this helped...

Regards,
Vangelis.