peculiar to BBC Radio Wales?

Terry L. Ridder artisticforge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 04:00:43 PST 2014

Hello

Like get_iplayer, I to may "real soon now" be obsolete as in dead. So forgive me for not filling in a the required blanks when posting.
I have survived three events any one of which should have killed me. Trust me, there things worse than death. I spend my days either inspecting the ceiling or seating in a wheelchair. Morphine, keeps the pain at bay.

Sent from my iPad
terry l. ridder ><>