mpeg-dash and get_iplayer?

Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Wed Nov 12 11:04:16 PST 2014

Jim Lesurf <web at audiomisc.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes I know I can install it at the click of a button. But I'm wary of
> anything from Google given their dubious behaviour, etc. Would prefer an
> alternative.

I'm surprised you don't already have it (and IE and Opera, at least)
installed simply to check how pages of your own website look to people using
other browsers.

I use Chrome rarely, but it's always worth a shot if FF won't work on a
particular site.  For example I've found both IE & FF fail to work (when one
comes to login) on the STV Player site, but Chrome works...

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.