Hello World...

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:08:56 PST 2014

Hello

Concerning Sapphire and Steel, I have the DVD collection for the
original TV series
and the Big Finish Productions Series. Talk with the Big Finish
Production Staff concerning
their series. Both Jason Haigh-Ellery and Nick Briggs in the meeting I
attended said that
the series was killed because of the numerous pirate sites with had
the cdrom images for
download. it was a sad admission.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 7:10 PM, Peter S Kirk <peter.kirk at isauk.biz> wrote:
>> On 05/11/2014 17:22, artisticforge . wrote:
>> My friends at Big FInish Productions saw their series Sapphire and
>> Steel essentially killed off solely because of piracy.
>>
>> Peoples investments and employment is at stake.
>> There has to be a reasonable compromise
>
> The compromise is to do as Netflix have done: make it available at a price
> people are willing to pay and in a format and delivery schedule people
> want.
>
> btw: I liked the original Sapphire and Steel, the new Big FInish [sic]
> Productions series was rubbish and that's why it failed.

terry l. ridder ><>