player.xml broken

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:47:05 PDT 2014

On 12/05/2014 11:26, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> --channel="Radio 4$" vs --channel="Radio 4 Extra".

I presume that "$" means "...and any other additional characters, but
not zero additional characters". When I try it, --channel="radio 4"
brings up hits for both Radio 4 and Radio 4 Extra.

To download only from Radio 4 Extra, I use --channel="radio 4"
--exclude-channel="radio 4 extra".

Or else download *first" from Radio 4 Extra, and *then* from Radio 4, so
first I get the stuff that's on Radio 4 Extra and both, and then only
what's on Radio 4 and *not* on Radio 4 Extra. Assuming that download
history keeping is enabled.

-----
Kapitano
-----