Podcasts stopped transferring to iPad

Russell Baldwin russ at shoesforindustry.net
Mon Mar 24 05:54:41 EDT 2014

Previous to a week or so ago, I was converting radio programmes to podcast with the command line:

get_iplayer --pvr --tag-podcast-radio --tag-fulltitle

Radio programs converted to Podcasts and sync to the podcast app on the iPad.
This has now stopped working but they still appear as podcasts in ITunes.

I've just upgraded to
AtomicParsley version: 0.9.6 (utf8)
and it is still not working

Currently on:
get_iplayer 2.85.0.0
All other stuff is up-to-date according to Brew (Mac - latest Mavericks)

Any ideas about anything I can do to try and fix this?

One possible clue, if in iTunes I set the
Get Info / Options / Media Kind to Music
and then find it Music and set it back again to Podcast, it will transfer?

Russ