stream via media server to ps3

Martin Finnigan martinamw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 14:02:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

Keep up the good work with get_iplayer, it's a great program

I'm trying to stream though a media server to a PS3.  I know the PS3 can play mp4 streams natively, so it shouldn't be that hard
to do, but I've not had any luck with any media server.

I've tried PS3MediaServer and Serviio.  These servers don't seem to want to
wait long enough for the stream to start.

Has anyone had any luck streaming directly to a PS3 ?  I cannot use the PS3 native app (if there is one).  I want to use get_iplayer.

Thanks