Any way to capture parameters sent to RTMPDump by get_iplayer?

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:48:44 EST 2014

On 25/02/2014 08:12, Timothy wrote:
> Are there any commands within get_iplayer to output the parameters sent to RTMPDump to a file or on screen? What I mean is if you

Use --verbose.  The full rtmpdump command is included in the the output.
  Or use --streaminfo and construct the command yourself.

rtmdump won't work better just because you run it outside get_iplayer.
I don't know why you wouldn't just re-run get_iplayer if a download
fails instead of making extra work for yourself.  For each of your 4
reasons, a quick Up-arrow + Return or Copy + Paste of get_iplayer
command line is the simplest solution.