Jon Daives' get-iplayer and radio

Nic Siddle nicsiddle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:22:51 EST 2014

I too am now struggling with the Radio feeds (TV still seems to be
working). I am using Windows 7 (32 bit). What I had discovered was that
if I copied the URL as it appeared eg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03lpbzy, this would not record. If I
then change the word 'programmes' into 'playlist' that would record. If
I then recorded the first of a series and added that programme to my PVR
list, it would successfully record the rest of the series as and when
they came onto i-player.
This no longer works. I can record the individual programmes (if I
remember!!) but they are not picked up from the list.
Any ideas?
solutions?

Nic