Winter Olympics live stream recording

Paul Phillips paulphillipsdidsbury at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:14:52 EST 2014

There was actually something similar going on on the snowboarding half
pipe page earlier, maybe its a technical/human error their side with
one operator?  First time I recorded snowboarding using the page url
when there was a live stream all I got an highlights type clip. Later
somehow I got it to record the live stream just using the page url, it
was recording for a couple of hours, but something stopped the stream
(I didn;'t check what), and the file didn't save - it just vanished
which is wierd.

I'll try the new head.  I take it I'm just using the page url still eg
this http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/winter-olympics/25835023  - which
is luge whic is about to start at 14:25

On 11 February 2014 13:27, dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/02/2014 13:00, dinkypumpkin wrote:
>>
>> The .sxml playlist URLs generally point to the associated highlight
>> clips and event guides, but this live stream uses one for some reason.
>> If you come across any more like this, post them and I'll have another
>> look.
>

> I've pushed another change that attempts to ferret out the live stream from
> this alternate page structure.  Update to HEAD version as before and give it
> a try.  Of course, if the cross-country stream page was a one-off, you won't
> notice any difference.

Paul Phillips