Winter Olympics live stream recording

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:44:07 EST 2014

On 07/02/2014 18:16, Paul Phillips wrote:
> I'm just getting INFO 0 matching programmes  using this URL
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/winter-olympics/25885398 (which is the
> live page with the video player)

Works here, but delivers the wrong content.  I went back and checked the
output from my earlier tests, and it seems the content of the opening
ceremony player page was changed afterwards.  I wasn't just dreaming.
If I plugged in the playlist URL used in my original attempts, the live
steam played fine, but get_iplayer could no longer see that playlist URL
in the player page.  I'll look at again when some streams are up and
running.