Can't download radio progs ......

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 13:49:10 PST 2014

Thank you for your response. I really do want the m4a files.

So you say:

> The m4a files ARE present, as I downloaded them just over an hour ago.
>  See this bug-report for more assistance

Hmm - well I read the bug-report at the link and the also found
GitHead page but frankly it makes no sense to me at all.

Perhaps someone could kindly explain in simple terms exactly what we
need to do to get these BBC 2 / 6 programmes please.

BTW I am not a beginner at computing having been a professional
programmer for over 30+ years. Jut the jargon of Git, Pearl, CGI,
whatever is way over my head.

Thank you -

Chris.