“Couldn't find the seeked keyframe in this chunk” since 2.86

general t-64 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:11:46 PDT 2014

Hello, everyone.

Recently, I couldn't resume any download tasks, only to get endless
warning message "Couldn't find the seeked keyframe in this chunk". It is
very likely that the problem comes with get_iplayer 2.86, before this
version I could resume almost every incomplete download tasks after this
warning “WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring
data...”  The former warning seems from rtmpdump, which remains the same
version as with get_iplayer 2.85. Could anyone give me any cues?

Best regards,
Zhe