CMD Line Radio downloads have stopped working with Windows

ta-getiplayer at logonoff.com ta-getiplayer at logonoff.com
Wed Apr 23 05:12:47 PDT 2014

On 23/04/2014 10:18, Andrew Moore wrote:
> Mine's working fine - I just downloaded the 'Vaduz' episode of Cabin Pressure to test it;
>
> C:\Program Files\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --pid=b01pzv5r --aactomp3 --type=radio

Just to confirm that radio downloading seems to be working again!

I usually just use the WebPVR interface (Windows) and have never really
understood the need or desire to use the command line options. However,
I just tried the above suggestion in the command line using the other
icon installed and it worked, then I went back to WebPVR and now that is
working too.

Either the problem is fixed via BBC or something cleared itself after
running get_iplayer via command line. I suspect though it was some sort
of issue via BBC?