Problem downloading radio programmes

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 03:46:04 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Grunbaum" <don at grunbaum.co.uk>
To: <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: Problem downloading radio programmes

Having investigated further, I find that these programmes cannot be
played direct from the iPlayer website, so the fault does seem to be
at the Beeb.

I've posted a fault report with them about not being able to play the
programmes and will await a response. It could possibly be to do with
the "new" iPlayer they are setting up.

Let's see what happens.

Thanks to those who have responded.

Don