Feature request --pvr-summary-only?

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:44:56 PDT 2014

On 14/04/2014 11:02, Arthur Dent wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 09:39 +0100, James Daley wrote:
>> On Monday 14 Apr 2014 09:02:48 Arthur Dent wrote:
>>> I do want to be informed when a download has completed because with some
>>
>> Try :
>> /usr/local/bin/get_iplayer --pvr  2>/dev/null

That is the only way to remove all the console output since
atomicparsley can't be silenced.  It's probably worth making ffmpeg
respect --quiet in the next release.  Its -v/-loglevel options don't
work with old versions of ffmpeg, which is presumably why they were
never used, but that isn't likely to affect too many users these days.