OT Windows Help

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Apr 13 06:45:48 PDT 2014

> I need to activate a Lenovo E73 downgraded to W7 Pro 64bit.
>
> The Lenovo OEM key is rejected by MS.

Please do not (ab)use this list for things like that. This is not a Warez
forum.

This list is strictly for discussion of *legal* access to BBC content with
the get_iplayer tool.

We want it to remain beyond reproach on all matters related to copyright.

I don't tolerate discussion of how to violate the Geo-IP restrictions and
I don't tolerate this kind of thing either.

Please understand why I feel the need to be *very* firm about this.

--
dwmw2