[ANN] get_iplayer 2.86 released

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Sun Apr 6 11:09:56 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "dinkypumpkin" <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com>
To: <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2014 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [ANN] get_iplayer 2.86 released

> On 06/04/2014 18:36, Owen Smith wrote:
>> Thanks, thumbnails are back for TV. But if I switch "Programme Type" to
>> BBC Radio in Web PVR Manager they all still come out with grey
>> thumbnails in the list.
>
> Read this:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/get_iplayer%40lists.infradead.org/msg05421.html
>
> Release notes have updated as well.
>
> If the thumbnails embedded in downloaded files are still broken, start a
> new thread and post an example.

Thanks, it's the cached thumbnails that are grey. If I search for new
programmes they are correct.

I'm sorry to have asked about this, but I don't read most of the messages on
this list. There are so many of them and there is so much technical detail
that I'm not interested in, so I just delete most of the messages without
reading them. The only reason I haven't unsubscribed is I want the
notifications of new releases like this one.

Perhaps there need to be two mailing lists, one for deep technical
discussion and the other for new release anouncements etc?

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK