ERROR: DECODING ERROR, IGNORING BYTES UNTIL NEXT KNOWN PATTERN!

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 10:30:02 PDT 2014

Please can someone advise as to why this happened? I have the katest web-based PVM Manager. The programme is not listed in a Search, and so I used the Quick URL feature. Thank you - CJB.

Recording The Following Programmes
•http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p011vfz4/The_Great_Railway_Cavalcade_Rocket_150_at_Rainhill/ - - (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p011vfz4/The_Great_Railway_Cavalcade_Rocket_150_at_Rainhill/)

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: p011vfz4 using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashvhigh1,flashvhigh2,flashhigh1,flashhigh2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashvhigh1 mode to record tv: The Great Railway Cavalcade - The Great Railway Cavalcade: Rocket 150 at Rainhill

INFO: File name prefix = The_Great_Railway_Cavalcade_-_The_Great_Railway_Cavalcade_Rocket_150_at_Rainhill_p011vfz4_default
RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
Starting download at: 0.000 kB
INFO: Metadata:
INFO:   duration              3565.84
INFO:   moovPosition          40.00
INFO:   width                 480.00
INFO:   height                360.00
INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
INFO:   avcprofile            77.00
INFO:   avclevel              21.00
INFO:   aacaot                2.00
INFO:   videoframerate        25.00
INFO:   audiosamplerate       48000.00
INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
INFO: trackinfo:
INFO:   length                8914600.00
INFO:   timescale             2500.00
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            avc1
INFO:   length                171158528.00
INFO:   timescale             48000.00
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
ERROR: DECODING ERROR, IGNORING BYTES UNTIL NEXT KNOWN PATTERN!
ERROR: DECODING ERROR, IGNORING BYTES UNTIL NEXT KNOWN PATTERN!

BIG SNIP