Changed subtitle format

Jonathan Larmour jifl at jifvik.org
Mon Sep 23 01:39:25 EDT 2013

There's been a subtle change in some of the programme subtitles from the Beeb.
You can see this with, for example:

get_iplayer --get --pid b03bsfc8 --subtitles-only --subsraw

And compare the .ttxt file with the .srt file. There are <br /> elements at
the end of various lines _and_ newlines. get_iplayer does not expect this. It
expects each subtitle to be on its own line.

I'm attaching a patch which does fix the problem, although I'm sure someone
with better perl skills than me (which is most people, as I don't really use
perl) can make it a bit better.

Jifl