Downloading using PVR interface but changing the tagging options

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Mon Sep 9 07:48:35 EDT 2013

I find the PVR browser interface extremely simple to use and get the
required programme 99% of the time. However the tagging in the resultant
file is not always very helpful.

My media player lists programmes using only the Episode which results in
unhelpful file listings such “1. <episode one>” whereas I would like the
full title.  I see that using the command line options < --tag-fulltitle >
would seem to be what I want but how do I achieve this when using the Web
PVR interface?

Simon Morgan