Incomplete list of tv programmes

Claves do Amaral claves.doamaral at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 19:01:17 EDT 2013

Hi to the list,

this is my first post here, so please apologise if I am off topic.

I have installed get-iplayer on raspberry pi:

pi at raspberrypi ~ $ get-iplayer -V
get_iplayer v2.82, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis

I am trying  to download all David Attenborough's programs on the BBC
Iplayer. However, I can only see a limited number of programmes with
respect to those that are listed on the IPlayer web site. If you
perform a search:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=david%20attenborough

you will see that the number of results obtained is 33, with the name
Attenborough on the name or description. However from get-iplayer I am
getting the following

pi at raspberrypi ~ $ get-iplayer
--fields=index,type,name,pid,available,episode,seriesnum,episodenum,versions,duration,desc,channel,categories,thumbnail,timeadded,guidance,web
Attenborough
INFO: 14 Matching Programmes

so that I get only 14 programmes.

I have tried many possible options and combinations.
Please, can you help? What am I doing wrong here?

Many thanks

--
Claves do Amaral