My Apologies

roadcone r-cone at gmx.com
Mon Oct 7 10:13:20 EDT 2013

I tried to send this to the group using my original identity but my
account is still blocked. I had thought that after the surrogate apology
and explanation by another and a request to be unblocked, this might
have happened. But it appears not. so this apology and explanation is
therefore delayed.

So, a new account and perhaps this one will get through.