Filtering

J j at mailsorter.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 12:56:27 EST 2013

Stefan Travis wrote:
> Not sure it'd help you but here's what I do:
>
> (1) Number the PVR scripts so they (hopefully) get run in an order where
> R4X is done before R4. Eg:
>
> 01_R4X_Drama
> 02_R4X_Readings
> 03_R4_Drama
> 04_R4_Readings
>
> (2) Set the channel for R4X as --channel="Radio 4 Extra"
> --channel-exclude="Radio 4".

Thanks - but surely that wouldn't work as I don't want the old series
and the R4X scripts wouldn't grab it because they exclude R4 (which is
how it's labelled) /but/ the R4 script would grab it along with the new
series.

By the way, is it actually necessary to both include R4X and exclude R4?
Isn't the exclusion redundant given the string match of the inclusion?