Tagging problem when using pvr (Was recent issue with AtomicParsley)

Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Mon Nov 11 13:22:56 EST 2013

Budgie <ajebay at errichel.co.uk> wrote:

>Running get_iplayer 2.84 with AtomicParsley 0.9.5 on openSUSE 64 bit.  I
>am still trying to diagnose the problem but it appears that if I do a
>download from a terminal all is well and downloads are correctly tagged.
>
>However the downloads resulting from pvr are not tagged.
>
>In my ignorance I wonder if it is a permission issue?

I've never used the PVR so don't know if what I'm going to say makes sense.
Possibly specifying   --verbose   somewhere - in a command string or in the
preferences file(?) might produce more detailed output (or does the PVR hide
that from you?) enabling you to see what happens.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.