How to get multiple PIDs

get_iplayer at i.lucanops.net get_iplayer at i.lucanops.net
Sat Nov 2 17:57:27 EDT 2013

On Sat, 2 Nov 2013 17:47:29 -0400
"Timothy Wynn" <twynn92 at aol.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get multiple PIDs at once? For example, if I wanted
> to do something like: get_iplayer --nocopyright --fatfilename -w
> --pid XXX YYY ZZZ

I don't know how to do this either. On Linux/bash I have used the "run
this command next if the first works" double ampersand trick:

get_iplayer --pid bbcpid0 && get_iplayer --pid bbcpid1

I think on Windows a single ampersand does pretty much the same. Test
it echo'ing two words in a cmd.exe window.

Otherwise get_iplayer can be wrapped in a for loop and a list
of pids provided. If I can't remember how to run two commands in a row
on Windows I'm not gonna speculate at the use of for though!

GL, Nick