Cache Refresh

Barry Caruth jbc at caruth.com
Sun Mar 17 08:52:38 EDT 2013

I had set up a PVR search for a radio show but it wasn't finding it or downloading on scheduled PVR execution.

I manually refreshed the cache via the web interface with the tv and radio check boxes ticked. On the next run the PVR found and downloaded the program.

After a bit of further testing it seems that "--refresh" and "--pvr" only refreshes the tv cache in my setup.

Is there a preference I can set to always refresh both the tv and radio caches?

Thanks.