WARNING: rtmpdump/flvstreamer 1.8 or > later is required

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 12:42:41 EST 2013

I use RadioDownloader everyday for Beeb radio comedies and folk progs. It uses RTMPDump. It has not been upgraded for a while, and must still be using an earlier version. And it worked OK for me just now.

Having said that I see it didn't download Saturday's Travelling Folk (which I think has been cancelled anyway?).

Chris B.