failed to read RTMP packet header

dunford+philip philip at dunford.plus.com
Sun Jun 9 17:50:33 EDT 2013

I installed get_iplayer & it's worked well for a week or so. Now I've
started getting the error below. It's the same on two different
computers. My ISP suggested I reboot my router - no joy. Also saw a post
suggesting to delete .swfinfo - no joy there either!

Anyone got any idea what this means, as I'd love to get it working
again.

Phil

INFO: File name prefix =
Beechgrove_Garden_-_2013_Episode_10_b02v64fn_default
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license:
GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Documents and
Settings\Master\Desktop\iPlayer
Recordings\Beechgrove_Garden_-_2013_Episode_10_b02v64fn_default.partial.mp4.flv
via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashhigh1 mode
INFO: Trying flashhigh2 mode to record tv: Beechgrove Garden - 2013:
Episode 10