How do I make GiP re-record a program i've already recorded?

Shiner dodgy-curry at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 21 08:10:49 EDT 2013

Hi all

I'm using the PVR Manager on Windows XP Pro.

My recording of Episode 3 of Luther was apparently OK, but when I later
watched it stopped after about 40 minutes and was as such incomplete.

I cannot re-record it.

PVR Manager insists that it's *Recording Complete*, and
this is despite my deleting the file and removing it from the *PVR List* and
subsequently
adding it again.
Neither *Record* or *Series* works, I just get the *Recording Complete*
message again.

BTW, I'd much prefer not to have to use the command line.

--
Shiner