New Website

michael norman michaeltnorman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 05:12:03 EDT 2013

On 17/07/13 10:01, Square Penguin wrote:
> I discussed the matter directly with get_iplayer's maintainer, who is
> fully on board.
It has struck me throughout this discussion that he has not said so,
unless I have missed something.

> I have already said I am prepared to use another logo and use another
> URL if the community truly believes that will make a difference.
I repeat what I said before, that the community should have been asked
before the event, and I have no evidence that you did so.

> But I will be providing the guides for people. That won't change.

I found your guide most useful and was grateful for it.

> The project is not at risk through any action of mine, it is at risk
> through its very nature. I am simply mirroring content that is widely
> available. Even the logo.
I for one think that there is enough evidence from posts to this list
that a number of people think that the project may be at risk through
actions of yours