New get_iplayer website & forums

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:14:03 EDT 2013

I agree with Tony, as long as the project is reasonably stealth, we
can rely on going about our business as we want.
The use of the logo and the getiplayer domain will probably bring the
wrong sort of attention.
infradead and squarepenguin are much "safer" domains to operate from

so yes change the logo and host under square penguin if possible.

Also make sure it is clear on these websites that the s/w is provided
under GPL and no money is charged. This goes a long way to warding off
lawyers too.

Kevin