New get_iplayer website & forums

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:36:45 EDT 2013

Ah! At last! This is most excellent - I was thinking just today that
so much of what I read on the mailing list would be better as FAQs.

And this mailing list is doing my head in - the software is so
hopelessly antiquated, it won't even tag subject lines with
"get_iplayer". And it also defaults to replying to the sender, not the
list (as I just noticed after my post failed to appear after 8 hours!)

So the forum is most welcome too.

Thank you dinkypumpkin and Square Penguin for making our lives that
little bit easier!

"get_iplayer - making the undownloadable, downloadable".