Get_iplayer Errors

J K.Eason john at jeason.cix.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 12:50:00 EDT 2013

> Oops, I was expecting to see the email from my self appear

 It should have done. - My reply to you appeared in the list ok.

>  get_iplayer --prefs-show
> Options in '/home/pi/.get_iplayer/options'
>         fileprefix = <nameshort>-<senum>-<episodeshort>
>         tag_fulltitle = 1
>         refreshfuture = 1
>         modes = best
>         output = /home/pi/public

I'd have thought it ought to fall back from flashhd1 to flashhd2 (which
you say works ok?) when the first one failed, but I'm no expert.
 Might be worth setting:
 --tvmodes flashhd2,flashhd1
to make sure it tries the second one first if that one always works ok.
Otherwise you'll just have to wait until one of the experts here answers.

Regards
       John