unable to post - just a test

J K.Eason john at jeason.cix.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 06:10:00 EDT 2013

> FWIW I never saw my first (and only post so far) either.
> I have, however, seen all the replies.
> Perhaps I should have included myself in the *To* line!
> It shouldn't be necessary though...

I have my (proprietary) email program set to always CC my mail back to
myself, but I'd have thought you'd get a copy back via the normal mailing
list system anyway.
For what it's worth, the subject of your mail was "Messed up - (2nd
try)", so I guess you already knew you were having problems! :^))
Incidentally,  from the 'To:' line, you seem to have sent this email
both to me *and* to the list. - That shouldn't be necessary. - Just send
to the list and everyone should pick it up ok.

Regards
       John