Web PVR manager stopped working

Russ Cousins russell_cousins at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 10:31:47 EST 2013

Hi,

I have been using get_iplayer for over a year on my Win 7 laptop with Web PVR manager with no problems whatsoever. The last time I used this was about two weeks ago to record some programmes. Today when I loaded Web PVR manager and attempted to refresh the cache, it couldn't connect to any of the channels, eg parliament, bbcone, etc. I closed Web PVR down and re launched. Now my search page is completely empty with no option of refreshing the cache. Tried a reboot and nothing is working. The only thing I have changed in the past two weeks is a complete uninstall of the bbc iplayer app and delete of adobe air. I have reinstalled bbc iplayer and this is now working, but I have no idea what's happening with Web PVR. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Russ