Hanging Workaround - PVR Runner

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:49:56 EST 2013

On 1/25/2013 22:59 PM, Jon Davies wrote:
>> I've come up with a workaround to the problem of GiP hanging when it
>> receives bad data.
> which problem is this?  (this isn't a problem I've seen, nor one I can
> find in the mailing list, though that doesn't mean it isn't there...
> ;-)

You see? I'm so good I can make problems disappear retroactively.

But seeing as my ISP has today decided it can't handle RAR files as
email attachments, you can download my little workaround here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cai26b7rk3k68iq

Should all be explained in the ReadMe, but any questions, just ask.