Stream corrupt error and then rtmpdump goes nuts

Neill Mitchell neill at nlkmitchell.com
Mon Jan 7 05:07:39 EST 2013

Sure.

The files are on my dropbox account.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32483061/rtmpdump
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32483061/librtmp.so.0

Copy rtmpdump to /usr/bin (to ensure it is called before any other
copies you may have) and librtmp.so.0 to /usr/local/lib (the usual place
for it). Probably worth making copies of your original versions.

The files are Linux x86_64 only and were built on an Ubuntu 12.10 system.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Neill