Stream corrupt error and then rtmpdump goes nuts!

Carl Fletcher kernelbasher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:40:34 EST 2013

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 18:27:27 -0000, Alexis Fotiadis
<alexisfotiadis at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I used to have the same problem on my old WinXP laptop. Seemed to be
> caused
> by very unstable wireless connection; drop-outs caused rtmpdump to hang
> and
> overload.

I saw similar a few months back and pinned it largely down to a flaky
network card and a tired router.

I replaced both and have little trouble now. Just an odd issue where
rtmpdump goes nuclear. I kill it and funny thing is I find that if I use
--pid= it works much better
rather than my usuall --get

I'm Linux BTW