Stream corrupt error and then rtmpdump goes nuts!

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Wed Jan 2 06:15:15 EST 2013

On 31 December 2012 21:11, dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a different sort of buffering.

Ah, my knowledge of how rtmpdump works has evidently just doubled...

> Perversely, I look forward to "suffering" from this problem should FTTC
> reach my area before the sun burns out.

don't worry, FTTC isn't all it's cracked up to be.  I'm all of 100
yards from the fibre cabinet, and the fastest speed I can get is about
15Mbps.  So unless you get FTTH or live on top of the cabinet, you
probably won't suffer from this "it's too fast" problem ;-)