Flashvhigh and Flashhd

YellowYeti yellow.yeti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 05:01:16 EST 2013

On 31/12/2013 09:30, Kenny Routledge wrote:
>> From: kennyroutledge at msn.com
>> To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
>> Subject: Flashvhigh and Flashhd
>> Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:49:19 +0000
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> First time poster here using Windows 7
>>
>> I've used
>> get_iplayer succesfully for the past year but recently have been getting
>> a lot of errors on starting the download on HD streams.
>>
>> Upgraded
>> to the lastest version on three different machines using Vista or Win
>> 7, but the same error code is encountered on each machine.
>>
>> The flashvhigh streams seem to be ok.
>>

>> Hi All
>>
>> A follow up to my previous enquiry, I now seem to be unable to capture any HD stream or it is very hit and miss.
*snip*

I've recently ( over the past day or two ) been suffering from slow
downloads, having to retry several times etc. My initial thoughts were
that the holiday period has increased the traffic on the BBC servers
significantly. I'd be tempted to try to live with it until the new year
is over, and see if things recover then.