Stopped working after updating to 2.85

Patrick James pj.list at icloud.com
Wed Dec 25 10:49:08 EST 2013

Hi

I had get_iplayer working on my Mac Pro but I decided to update it to the latest version (2.85) but now it is not working :(

I am not an expert with Terminal commands and suchlike.

I used the instructions here:

http://squarepenguin.co.uk/guides/mac-os-x-quick-install-guide/

Everything has been installed using the command line and it all seems to be in the right place.

.get_iplayer folder is in users folder

and inside usr/local/bin is:

AtomicParsley
ffmpeg
get_iplayer
get_iplayer.cgi
mplayer
rtmpdump

I have a couple of other things in there, but I think those are the five that relate to get_iplayer.

However if I put command get_iplayer into the Terminal I get:

get_iplayer:  command not found.

I will mention that it all works fine on my MacBook Pro.

So I am wondering if anyone here has any suggestions as to how I might get it to work on my Mac Pro?

Thank you!

Patrick