can someone point me to the list instructions please ...

Rob Dixon rob.dixon at gmx.com
Sat Aug 31 20:24:15 EDT 2013

On 31/08/2013 23:48, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> As David is the list owner, I think it's reasonable for him to comment
> on list admin matters..

You are quite right. I was unaware of David's position as list owner and
wouldn't have challenged his entitlement to say whatever he wants.

My problem is with him claiming asylum in his *literal* meaning being
inoffensive. It is a position that we see over and over again in defence
of advertising and public relations practices.

But the fact that the *list owner* thinks it acceptable to post in
that vein discourages me from reading or contributing any further. No
doubt David will be pleased to lose another dissenter.

Rob