can someone point me to the list instructions please ...

Andrew Moore moore_a at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 31 07:16:03 EDT 2013

"I think that depends on your mail client. For instance, if I read
David's messages in Windows Mail under Vista on my laptop I see exactly
the same as you with the message content in an attachment, but using my
normal proprietary mail program his message is displayed correctly."

Thanks John, Windows Live Mail is the only one converting the text to attachments, yet your message arrived as a 'regular' text email with no attachments on the same machine :-S
No biggie, it was just a 'nay' vote for attachments